Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sunday Shout Outs

If SITS can do it, so can I!

The magic of etsy...where else can you find such fabulous stuff being made by crafty folk the globe over?

A couple months ago I hearted a shop called Pretty Perch because I'm having this slight flower obsession lately and she has all kinds of lovely flower items. Last week I finally read her shop announcement and noticed she has a blog! It just so happens I visited during a giveaway and it just so happens I won! My prize was...




Aren't these fabulous?! They are even more pretty in real life. Love them! A perfect summer accessory. So stop by her shop and give things a look, I'm sure you'll find something you like.

My other recent etsy purchase was this lovely handbag from Syl Syl



It's the perfect bag! It holds my wallet, my glasses case, my "just in case" pouch (filled with every goody imaginable) a book and a bottle of water! And it's not like this is a huge purse either. It's a magic Mary Poppins bag that seems to be "practically perfect in every way." (Also, note the floral print continuing my flower obsession)

So not only am I thoroughly please with all my swag but I supported fellow crafters, and I have to say that is a very nice feeling.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just checked out there site and I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Molly, thank you for stopping by to see me!

B said...

Good snags girl. Isn't it fun to win cute stuff?

theUngourmet said...

I love you goodies! So pretty! I would love to wear these hair pins! I bet they look cute on you! :0)

Pretty Perch said...

Thanks for the shout out you...you are so sweet. I'm happy you like your hairpins--I am sure they look adorable on you!

Happy Sunday :)

Heather said...

I'm off the check out the bag creator. I love it!