Monday, October 11, 2010

Ghost riders in the sky?

I am a sky gazer - constantly seeing what the sun, clouds, moon and stars are up to so I end up with a ton of sky photos. This one I had to share, the clouds at the bottom look like three curved horse necks and heads of cloud horses running across the sunset. The pink at the bottom of them like the sun is glinting off their bellies as they rear to run faster.

At least that's what they look like to me. I have a pretty good imagination. :)





3 comments:

Mrs. Frogster said...

I see it! Great shot! My husband is always teasing me that I take way too many sky pictures also, but the subject just fascinates me.

Dianne said...

I see them too! Gorgeous sky!

Sarah said...

Wow-they are there! I take lots of sky photos too-and am always seeing things in clouds. These horses are a great find!