Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And the winners are...

I think Miss Elena Eous' comment summed up my current feeling quite nicely - I have been bitten by the generous bug. I love giving gifts! Now if only I were rich so I could be as generous as I want...

THANK YOU for the puns! I loved them and laughed and laughed and laughed and told them to many other people who roll their eyes at me because they think I'm silly. ;)

Without further ado, the winner of the Winter Berry earrings is



and the winner of the Regal Lady earrings is



And the other winners of fabulous (and mysterious) assorted other prizes:





Just e-mail your addresses to mollythepirate@yahoo.com and I will get those packages mailed out quick as a wink (how quick is a wink anyway?).

Oh and I got so many things accomplished in the last couple days *pats self on head.* I'll actually have some crafty things to post about again. Being home surrounded by my craft supplies is so nice. :)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Grats to the winners!! And grats to you MollyK for writing out all those names o.o wowiezowie

cat said...

Yay! Thanks and congrats to everyone else!

I did email you just now, and wanted to let you know in case I go into spam (which happens a lot to me sadly).

Donna Rafferty said...

THANK YOU Molly!!! I sent you an e-mail.

I also posted a link back to you on my blog:

http://pixel-mischief.blogspot.com/

Congrats to all the winners!

Molly Anne said...

Kristy that cracked me up. Random.org was annoying me so I went old school - I prefer pen, paper and hats anyway! :D