Friday, July 2, 2010

Books in the garden

And then the fairies read in the garden and there was much rejoicing. Yayyyyy. (If you haven't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail that probably won't be as funny.)

I put this little book reading fairy in my herb garden because fairies are adorable and I love reading and I love my herb garden. And when the sun was glaring behind it I knew I had an opportunity for a little humor. ;)

I think today might be the post up for the Ten Tasks in Ten Days challenge at the Shabby Chic Cottage but I'm not at home so I can't do much about that...and I didn't get all my photos for the post shot before I left. Bad blogger, I know. :(

Anyway, I'll be posting a photo a day starting Monday until I get back. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

cat said...

Where did you find that book reading faerie?? She looks like she matches my deck table faerie. I need her.

Dianne said...

Love the fairy... and I got the line from the Grail... too funny!

theUngourmet said...

Your herb garden is lovely! I wish I had one! :)

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Wow, fabulous photo! Love it!

Olivia said...

this is such a pretty picture! :) we have a little statue like this in our garden but the fairy/angel is asleep, its so cute! :D

feel free to drop my blog anytime you like :)


http://www.goldielocksandcupid.blogspot.com/


olivia
x

shari said...

oh yes! faeries and reading... me too!!! MUCH rejoicing!