Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And the winners are...

I said I'd get this posted by 7 am but my internet service decided to make a liar out of me. Argh.

Thanks to everyone who visited and purchased from Lovie and Boo! Unless you've got an etsy shop it's hard to understand that wonderful feeling you get when someone thinks what you make is worth spending their hard-earned money on.

The winners of the earrings - according to random.org - are...

Congratulations Megan!

and

Congratulations Kamie!

Email me at mollythepirate (at) yahoo (dot) com with your mailing address and tell me your first choice on color so we can figure who gets what pair, then I'll pass the info along to Natalie.

Didn't win? Well, I think you did win because the Lovie and Boo pretties are SUPER affordable - treat yourself and pretend you're a winner! You won't be sorry you did; I wear my Lovie and Boo earrings all. the. time.


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Congratulations Megan and Kamie! I can't wait to send out your new earrings to you.

Thank you to everyone who shopped at Lovie and Boo in the past week. I really appreciate your business!

And thank you Molly for hosting this giveaway! You're awesome :)