Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Molly's Revenge

Don't you hate it when your friends move far, far away? Me too.
But when they come "home" to visit you're sure to have a good time.

Last Friday I was invited to join my friend and her dad for live music - we knew it was Celtic but had no idea who they were or what they were called. Imagine the laugh we all got when we saw the band's name.

I texted my future sister-in-law the photo and she said I should walk in and say, "the star has arrived!"

My friend that was with me was feeling a tad nervous, "are we going to get in here and the doors will lock and Molly takes her revenge?"

Ha! Oh there are some I would be tempted....but no.


 Forgive my all black but I had been to a funeral that afternoon with no chance to change.

The paintings on the building could only be explained by knowing more about the town.


The band of Molly's Revenge* was fantastic. You can check out their website here.


If you are in the area and are interested in going to the Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center you can check out their website here.


Also if you are in the area (sortof) and into interesting music, the annual Gymanfa Ganu will be on June 26th.
Don't worry, I can't pronounce it either.


*Can I just rant for a minute about how if it isn't every farm animal and family dog that is named Molly then it has to be an amorous hag? What is the deal?


1 comment:

Megan said...

So glad Dad thought to get tickets to the concert! Lots'o rockin' bagpipe fun :).