Saturday, October 8, 2011

Into the wild, foresty yonder

I've been away again. That has pretty much been my summer - gone, gone, gone, home for a few days and gone again.

Here's where I was.







Such a variety of trees: Aspen, pine, cedar, juniper, fir, and multiple varieties of each.
It was beautiful! The trees were starting to turn and the weather was fair until the day we left. Cold, cold, cold and drizzle. The next day (I'm told) there were several inches of snow. Guess we got out just in time!

I took a lot of leaf photos - there will be more posts about those oh yes there will.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Looks like heaven! Can't wait for leaf photos!

cat said...

You were in fantasy land. Wow. I need to visit you.

theUngourmet said...

So beautiful! Can't wait to see the leaf photos!

Rissi said...

Hope you had a grand vacation, Molly. Looking forward to your return to blogging. =)