Thursday, February 9, 2012

Totally Random Thursday - it's not THAT exciting


My friend texted this photo to me this week - it's out of some crafty/home magazine and is an advertisement for cardstock. CARDSTOCK. Have you ever been this excited about cardstock? No, you haven't. Because no one has ever been this excited about cardstock in the history of ever. Maybe she looks so dementedly happy because there are people jumping out of it? People jumping out of your card is almost as unlikely as being this excited about cardstock.
I have to stop looking at it, it's frightening me. I also have to stop saying cardstock.

I was, however, this excited about finding some toffee popcorn at Grocery Outlet one time. It was the kind you microwave pop and it had the perfect amount of sweetness to it and then they stopped selling it in stores and you couldn't find it anywhere and on a random trip to GO there was an entire pallet of it. There was some jumping and a little squealing and it's entirely possible I was making that exact face but I hope not.

Have you ever been this excited about something?


7 comments:

cat said...

I get that excited about cardstock all the time. Don't be hating on the cardstock excitement.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

^ Cat... lol.
I got excited about Cat's comment, but pretty sure *the face* did not happen.

Oh, I know: last week I was in a thrift store and found a set of bowls that I have lusted after for years. I make a form of that face every time I see my new-to-me bowls.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Did you ever go to a post and think....we must be in the middle of a conversation already! I am OUT OF cardstock! So yesterday I went to Walmart specifically to GET SOME! And if they had had any WHITE cardstock...this would have been ME! They had every color under the sun but white! I'm off to Michael's to get some today. If I find it....I'll look just like this crazy lady! heeheeheehee!!!!

Kristy said...

yarn ... I'm pretty sure I get that excited about yarn. Yarn in my stash, yarn that MUST become part of my stash....and also ... yarn in yarn stores. Possibly this face will also be made after wee baby is born ... yes ... I think that might be awesome.

Amber K said...

Okay, that lady is freaking me out! I don't think I have ever been that excited about anything in my life, let alone cardstock! Although I don't know if that says anything about her or me, lol.

Megan said...

I think that blessed moment at the grocery outlet is still the most spontaneous excitement I've ever shown in public. Man do I miss that toffee popcorn. It was what every kernel of corn aspires to be.

Maggi said...

I just that excited when I find a good clearance sale. lol