Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mosaic Monday - sugar and spice


(click image to enlarge)

and everything nice! I can say that because I don't have to change the diapers. ;)

If I seem to have been absent lately* it's because I've spent two and a half weeks with this little curly-headed doll as my playmate. I'm so glad I got to come and visit my friend and her family - we've done an overhaul on her garage, I did a makeover on some lamps and a media storage unit and we've had a great time enjoying each other's company. We were college roommates so we're used to spending a lot of time together. :)

And I took considerably more photos than this but most of them ended up like the top right one - blurry because this girl is a wiggle worm! Thank goodness for video mode.

*And if you didn't notice I was gone it's because I wrote a two week's worth of posts before I left - are you impressed?

Be sure to visit Little Red House for other wonderful mosaics!

3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Adorabel photos and mosaic of the little one.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh My Goodness!! These are precious!! You didn't get to keep her as a Souvenir?? Ha!
I hope you took lots of pics of the projects you and your friend worked on. Glad you're back safe and sound.
M.L.

Heather said...

Horray!! I'm glad you're back and yes I did notice you were missing...:)

She is ADORABLE!!!