Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet Romance

Every once in a while I feel the inspiration to curate a treasury on Etsy and last night as I watched part of the 2008 BBC Sense & Sensibility and then visited Emma Wallace's music blog and listened to her "Exceed My Expectations" song I was feeling all romanticle (which IS a word if you're one of the Little Rascals). Sweet sort of lovey cuteness that makes you smile. :)

Click [here] to see the whole treasury, but I've highlighted a couple of my favorites below.

Cutest. print. ever.
Art by Brittney Lee click [here] to go to her shop listing. Go to her shop so you can see it larger.


Hand-painted pendant by Heather Kent. Click [here] to go to her shop listing.


I love everything in this shop. They make all these realistic and gorgeous flowers out of leather - and some are wearable! Click [here] to go to the shop listing.


Also - since I was already in my Austen and Emma Wallace mood, here's an adorable video that EW posted on her blog - a lovely fanvid she found.







7 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just a stunning post! I just love that leather rose. So cool! Thanks for sharing this collection!

Mrs. Frogster said...

Pretty - thanks for sharing!

Natalie said...

awe your treasury is gorgeous! I bet it will be featured!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for all the links...looks like I'll enjoy them ALL! Hugs! ♥

Susannah said...

I love the treasury. Of course I had to go snoop around that art shop and I totally fell in love with this one, too--http://www.etsy.com/listing/59940048/paris-print. If I had any extra money lying around I would buy it immediately.

Jennifer MacNeill said...

LOVE the video and love the art!!

Susan said...

Hi Molly,
come visit, I have something for you :)
Susan