Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mosaic Monday - a long spring

(click image to enlarge)

Spring has been a long, long thing. We are getting just the briefest of sunny moments between showers - some days it rains and maintains a balmy 68 degrees. Sure, that may be common in some places, but not here. Our weeds have turned this place into a veritable jungle! And while I'm longing for the ground to dry out enough to get my vegetable garden planted I am enjoying the lovely foliage and cloudscapes this weather has provided for us.

Be sure to visit Little Red House to see all the fabulous mosaics.

9 comments:

Uncovered Ruby said...

We're sooo ready for sun!!! I love the green too, but I love even better getting my hands in the dirt (not the mud!) Lisa :-)
Oh...I love your mosaic...beautiful!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Beautiful! Love the little ladybug in there:)

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Molly,

Well, these spring showers you're having will ensure an even greener summer. Love that sunset shot - so pretty!

Amanda

A Garden of Threads said...

A pink mosaic, how wonderful. Have a great week.

Wendy said...

Beautiful pinks! Here on the other side of the mountains, it has been a long spring, too. What is up with that? We had frost this weekend!

Hope you have a beautiful day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Beautiful flowers! They are in bloom everywhere here, too! Enjoy your afternoon! ♥

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful flowers and photos, love the rainbow and the ladybug. Wonderful mosaic!

theUngourmet said...

Such a sweet little lady bug! Nice mosaic! :)

Heather said...

Your pictures always amaze me!

My Dad is a mechanic who drinks 3 pots of coffee a day. The Java Jacket would be perfect for him! Thanks!!