Tuesday, December 7, 2010

See? I hoard supplies for a reason.

I wanted to wrap up some Christmas packages but realized I hadn't put any thought into giftwrap this year. Oh well, I'm a craft supplies hoarder! I went through my stash and thanks to it...(and a cup of hot chocolate)





I was able to put something simple yet workable together.


Brown kraft paper, plain tags, 50 cent spools of ribbon, ink pads and one dollar stamps saved the day!
I really do love using the brown kraft paper (or package/mailing paper as you might know it) - just think of it as a blank canvas that you can decorate with anything!



4 comments:

megan kristine said...

those are really nice! ;)

-Megan

Theresa MacNaughton said...

So cute! You've given me hope. I really want to make cute tags. :) Thanks for showing simply and creative ways on how to do them. :) Theresa

Uncovered Ruby said...

I really like kraft paper too, you can dress it up or down, it's so versatile! Your tags are very sweet.
Lisa ;-)

HelenClyde said...

Yep, I love to wrap gifts in brown paper, or a beautifull foreign newspaper as well. Only once I wrapped a present to my grandma in brown paper, and she patted my shoulder, saying "Dear, you don´t have to be ashamed you can´t afford real wrapping paper, with all of those small children...". Well. So I take "real" wrapping paper for my gran instead :)