Get some goodies for you and do good at the same time!
100% of the proceeds go towards the relief because your "bid" will be a charity/aid/relief donation.
Up for auction are a pair of my Simple Sakura earrings. These earrings are made from Czech glass flowers in a milky pink. They have a beautiful glowing opalescent look in direct light. Flowers face outward so everyone can enjoy their happy faces! Earrings measure just a teeny bit short of 1 and 1/2 inches long. Flowers are approx. 5/8 of an inch wide. See additional photos here.
- Auction ends at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 26th (U.S. Pacific time).
- Leave a comment to this post stipulating your bid amount. The highest bidder on March 26th wins, so keep checking those comments throughout the week to make sure you are not outbid.
- Bids are to be made in US dollars.
- Starting bid is $5.00 - please make your bid increases $1.00 or more and remember this is going to charity! :)
- The winning bidder will be announced and contacted after the auction closes on March 26th. The winner must donate the amount of their winning bid to Global Giving or any other organization of their choice and send me proof of payment within 48 hours. If proof of payment is not made within 48 hours then this purse will go to the second highest bidder.
- I will ship to you, or anyone else you wish, anywhere in the world.
This auction is being held in cooperation with Jo at A Bit of This and a Bit of That. Participants are not affiliated with Global Giving or any other aid organizations, they are just our chosen method of getting funds safely to the affected area. Thank you for bidding and please see all the other lovely items up for auction or raffle listed on Jo’s blog.
Remember all you have to do is leave your name, bid amount and an email address so I can contact you should you be the winning bidder. Remember to use (at) and (dot) instead of the actual symbols so the spambots can't find you.
My friend Janine is also hosting an auction. Click here to visit her site.