Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mosaic Monday - a new view

When I house-sit I always warn the homeowners that I'll likely be taking photos all over the place. To date, none have minded and are usually curious to see what I'm so interested in photographing. Plants of course. :)


I can't recall the name of the plant, but doesn't it look like an alien daisy?

And leaves is the other. I'm loving the way this red maple lights up at certain hours of the day.

The setting sun always lights up this tree.

Be sure to visit Little Red House to see all the beautiful mosaics!



4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Some of your flowers are very different from what I see around here! I love that pretty blue! And flowers do make the best mosaics! ♥

Sara SHOEmaker said...

beautiful pictures as usual! I love taking pictures like this too :) gorgeous!

The House of Shoes

theUngourmet said...

I had one of those alien daisies in my garden a few years back. I loved it! Is is some sort of African daisy? I can't recall the name either. :) Pretty photos!

emma wallace said...

Love those flower and leaf pics! Love the Star Trek daisy.