Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Instant relatives

At a shop in Sisters, Oregon I spotted a few packages of photos. I love old photos so I browsed through the collections. One had a woman and a horse and I knew I had to buy the packet. Turned out to be the perfect choice as it was women and outdoorsy activities and nature shots. For $4.00 here is what I got:










I still haven't decided what to do with them, but I completely love them. And let me tell you I have NEVER looked that stylish in the outdoors. Ever.



4 comments:

Megan said...

I want to hang out with the ladies in the boat. Or even better, you, me and ? recreate the scene? :)

Kristin said...

Old photos are the best. :)

Unknown said...

I have always wondered how some people can sell their ancestors without a second thought. I have a couple of cousins that auctioned off photos of their mother and father after they died. Glad there are people like you and myself that will gladly adopt them. Great find by the way. I think you should create a story to go along with the photos.

shari said...

o i want me some of those BOOTS!! beautiful find, Molly...